All families have now been invited to join our new communication software: Edulink One. Please be patient with us as we update our records with new email addresses etc.
We highly recommend you download the APP and save it to your phone homepage to stay up to date about your child's school life.
If you don't have enough storage to download another app, you can add the following link to the Edulink One website instead:
https://www.edulinkone.com/#!/login?code=dunalley However, we would prefer you download the App to receive push notifications.
Due to GDPR, each person with parental responsibility must take responsibility for their own data and have an account with a personal email account. Individuals cannot see the other persons personal data (including email address), regardless of your relationship status.
If you have parental responsibility and have NOT personally received log in details, please complete the following form: https://dunalleyps.schoolzineplus.co.uk/form/29
Actions to be completed:
Click 'Update Information'
- check addresses are correct for you and your children
- check your mobile number is correct - labelled as mobile, main & primary and typed 07XXXspaceXXXspaceXXX
- check there is no mobile or email listed on your child's actual pupil record - only on parents and additional contacts records
- check all medical and dietary information for your child(ren).
- you are able to see your child's attendance record at any time once logged into Edulink One. This is normally sent out with end of year reports but will not happen this year due to the information being accessible to everyone with parental responsibility online.
It is essential that ALL payment items are ALWAYS in credit.
Please log in regularly to ensure there is enough money to pay for the services you are accessing.
We have to manually chase all debts which takes time out of the office day. Please help school run smoothly by ensuring your accounts are topped up.
Thank you for logging onto Parent Pay HERE to check your balances.
We will be taking bookings for autumn term Earlies & Lates from 7pm on Monday 26th June to 8am on Wednesday 28th June. Please keep an eye out for the link, which will be sent out via text and our App - Edulink One.
- Bookings will be on a first come first served basis as places are limited.
- September starters are only able to book from 11th September when the children are attending school full time.
- Please only book the dates required. Regular non-attendance will result in future bookings being cancelled.
- Parent Pay accounts must always be in credit. Arrears on the account will result in future bookings being cancelled. Please also ensure childcare vouchers are credited before the session.
- Earlies costs £3.50 per session and starts at 8am. It is important that children arrive on time as we are not able to accommodate a flexible drop off arrangements.
- Lates sessions are £8.00 per day and finish at 5.30pm.
- You are able to print your request once you have submitted your response.
We are now finalising dates for the next academic year in order to give our families plenty of notice.
We are aiming to publish the dates in next week's newsletter.
Events and important dates will be available via our school calendar on our school app and newsletter.
School Uniform Policy
We encourage all of our learners to take a pride in their appearance. It is important that they arrive at school looking and feeling smart and ready to learn.
Please click the link below for details about your child's school uniform next year. IMPORTANT - the uniform changes for children moving up from year 2 into year 3.
Our summer camps are just around the corner! Atlas Camps will be running their award-winning holiday clubs this summer with a selection of places still available to book!
Rating Outstanding by Ofsted, Atlas Camps specialise in multi-activity clubs for children ages 4-14.
With a focus on fun, activities on offer span everything from arts and crafts to sports and active play, all in a safe, enjoyable environment designed to cater for all.
- Ofsted rated ‘outstanding’
- Childcare vouchers accepted from a variety of providers
- Early drop-off/ late pick-up options
- Sibling discount available
For further information, please watch this video https://atlascamps.co.uk/promo/generic-16x9.mp4 or check out the attached poster.
Head to the Atlas Camps website at www.atlascamps.co.uk to book.